Congratulations on completing the second week of our 21 day Connect With Us Chakra Connection! As we begin our third week we invite you to learn ways to support connecting, opening and balancing the main chakras with crystals, flower essences, and mantras.
Crystals for Chakras
Stones and crystals can be brought into a Healing Touch session to hold or represent a personal experience. For example, it is said that a diamond is created under great pressure. Three distinct processes produce specific types of stones, be they gem or crystal.
- Igneous: Sapphire is an example of a stone formed from molten material in volcanic eruptions.
- Metamorphic: Garnet is an example of a stone formed when molten magma deep in the earth touches a parent rock, altering the original crystalline composition. Metamorphic means “changed shape,” and is brought about by heat and pressure.
- Sedimentary: Gold, turquoise, agate, opal are all examples of stones created when large amounts of minerals precipitate in high temperatures and are carried by water, piling up in large deposits.
Stones and the chakras “Earth element stones tend to stimulate and balance the base (root) chakra. They can be helpful working on the dense aspects of the body, such as bones and tissues. Fire element stones help fortify and balance the energy systems of the body. Our second and third chakras are our Fire element energy regulators. The Water element governs the emotional body, circulatory system, lymphatic system. It helps one to release the past and flow toward the future [and] governs the fourth and fifth chakras. The Wind element governs the mental aspect and opens the doorway to the spirit world [and] governs the sixth and crown chakras.” The Book of Stones: Who They Are & What They Teach” also see “Chakra Crystal Healing” by Madisonian Ashley M. Leavy.
Flower Essences and Chakras
A flower essence is made from the flowering part of a plant to support emotional and mental wellness. The essence is made in nature and influenced by the elements of earth, water, air and fire. The person making the essence adds their unique energy to the process. Fresh blossoms are gathered on a sunny morning and float in a bowl of water for several hours. This creates an imprint of the healing properties of the plant and is called the mother essence. The mother essence is diluted and sold as a flower essence in a stock bottle preserved in alcohol.
Mantras for the Chakras
Mantras are words or sounds repeated to aid concentration in meditation.
A mantra may:
- Support our mind and body to focus on the moment.
- Focus our intention and calm our minds.
- Embody a higher state of consciousness.
Day 15-Connect With Us
- The root chakra is associated with bloodstone, garnet, hematite, and lodestone crystals.
- Flower essences that support the root chakra are Boab, Dog Rose of the Wild Forces, Grey Spider Flower, Macrocarpa, Mulla Mulla, Sundew, Sunshine Wattle, Tall Yellow Top, Waratah, and Wild Potato Bush.
To get access to the free Chakra Connection meditation, just ask for the link here. And visit us here:
- 21 Day Chakra Connection and root chakra overview
- Second center meditation – Day 2
- The Solar Plexus Center – Day 3
- The Heart Center – Day 4
- The Throat Center – Day 5
- The Brow Chakra – Day 6
- The Crown Chakra – Day 7
- The Base Center – Day 8
- The Sacral Center – Day 9
- The Third Center – Day 10
- The Fourth Center – Day 11
- The 5th Center – Day 12
- The Third Eye – 6th Center – Day 13
- The Seventh Chakra – Day 14