Congratulations on completing the first week of our 21 day Connect with Us Chakra Connection! How do you feel now? What did you notice or learn?
As we begin our second week we invite you to learn about the essential oils, musical note, and endocrine gland associated with one of the main chakras.
What is an essential oil?
An essential oil is the distillate from an aromatic plant. It comes from the flowers, leaves, bark, wood, roots, seeds or peels of many plants. If you have used essential oils in the past and/or you feel drawn to use them these suggestions may support the centering, opening and balancing of your daily chakra connection. To use essential oils safely we recommend 1-3 drops on a cotton ball or in a diffuser for inhalation. If you have questions about safe use of essential oils the alliance of international aromatherapists is a good resource.
How does music enhance the chakra connection?
Sound has the power to heal on physical, emotional, and spiritual levels. The chakras have their own frequency. Each chakra has a musical note that corresponds to its frequency. The sound has a vibration that may tap into the frequency and bring it into harmony and balance. Some people use singing bowls or listen to music that taps into the frequency of the chakras as they do the chakra connection.
What is an endocrine gland?
An endocrine gland is a gland that secretes a substance called a hormone into the blood stream. Each chakra is associated with an endocrine gland.
Day 8-Connect with Us – The Root Chakra
- The root chakra is associated with the adrenal glands. The adrenal glands are located on top of the kidneys. They produce hormones that help regulate your metabolism, immune system, blood pressure, and response to stress.
- The musical note associated with the root chakra is C.
- Essential oils that support the root chakra are ginger, myrrh, thyme, and vetiver.
To get access to the free Chakra Connection meditation, just ask for the link here. And visit us here:
- 21 Day Chakra Connection and root chakra overview
- Second center meditation – Day 2
- The Solar Plexus Center – Day 3
- The Heart Center – Day 4
- The Throat Center – Day 5
- The Brow Chakra – Day 6
- The Crown Chakra – Day 7
Warm wishes from Healing Touch Madison