Introduction to Healing Touch
Learn about energy medicine and Healing Touch. Enhance your life and the lives of those around you through understanding the energetic world in which we live and learn simple techniques that you can share to promote body-mind-spirit healing. Both healthcare professionals and interested laypeople are invited.
What is Healing Touch?
Healing Touch is a gentle, complementary energy-based approach to health and healing. The goal is to restore harmony and balance to the human energy system through a heart-centered caring relationship and the use of contact/non-contact touch. This can greatly assist the body and mind in its natural ability to heal. Healing Touch is an evidence based practice that offers continuing education for nurses and massage therapists. International certification is also available for all program graduates.
What should I expect from an Introduction to Healing Touch?
Healing Touch encourages participants to experience life in a new way that opens one up to a
wider and deeper view of life, and a way of realizing our potential to facilitate healing in others,
whether it be physical, emotional, mental or spiritual.
What Will I Learn?
- That HT is an art and science (see www.HealingTouchResearch.com)
- That HT is a practice based in Caring Science/Caring Theory
- That Healing Touch is an evidence based practice used in many hospital and health facilities
- How to feel and assess the human energy field
- What the experts say about energy medicine and Healing Touch
- Simple Healing Touch methods to apply for self healing and healing in others
- Practical benefits of Healing Touch
Mary Pat Hank RN, HTCP/I to register for the class: email@example.com
Date: March 19, 2020
Location: UW Health Research Park Clinic 621 Science Dr. Madison, WI 53711
Time: 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
$10 suggested donation.