- Students & Practitioners – get our upcoming class schedule
- Individuals – book a session with a certified practitioner
- Healthcare Professionals – learn more about bringing Healing Touch to your space
Healing Touch Provides Complementary Medicine for Integrative Care Centers – Healthcare
All Healing Touch Practitioners take extensive coursework, that includes 114+ hours of standardized curriculum with Healing Touch Certified Instructors, to be prepared to work in healthcare facilities. Healing Touch has been providing quality continuing education for nurses since 1989. The standardized curriculum is based on an in-depth understanding and practice of energetic techniques that complement medical care.
The Healing Touch Program consists of high quality, ethical, professional training:
- Level 1 – Foundational Discovery provides an understanding of the human energy system and the energetic connection between mind, body, emotions and spirit. Students learn 12 simple, highly effective hands-on energetic techniques to promote healing, health and wellbeing.
- Level – Clinical Applications develops therapeutic skills to energetically interview and assess clients, create sacred space and combine techniques to provide a one-hour healing session. Additional methods for deeper healing and self-care are taught.
- Level 3 – Intuitional Development nurtures the ability to access and apply energetic intuition, an innate skill within, and follow guidance. This deepens healing skills and techniques with additional sequences that address more complex health issues and promote lasting healing.
- Level 4 – Professional Practice offers aspiring Professional Healers valuable insights into important aspects of professional practice. They explore case management, session documentation and practice development. They learn are provided a mentorship program that supports home study and program completion.
- Level 5 – Case Management prepares students for the clinical practice of Healing Touch as a Professional Healer. Advanced review and evaluation of case management is provided, as well as preparation for board certification.
- Practitioner Certification is the process to achieve the widely recognized and highly respected Healing Touch Certified Practitioner (HTCP) credential. The process includes preparing and submitting a certification packet and taking the board-certified Healing Touch Proficiency Exam.
Healing Touch Program is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (ANCC).