Healing Touch Self-Care – Workshop
Join UW Integrative Health Healing Touch Certified Practitioners to experience Healing Touch techniques for self-care. During this two-hour class you will be introduced to Healing Touch, guided through self-care Healing Touch techniques and have the opportunity to share your experiences in a socially distanced group setting.
Healing Touch activates a person’s natural flow of energy. We believe Healing Touch provides the following benefits:
- Promotes physical, emotional and mental health
- Decreases anxiety, tension and stress
- Deepens the spiritual connection
- Restores balance and harmony for self-healing
- Accelerates healing from injury, medical procedures and surgery
NOTE: Room temperatures vary. Dress in layers. Bring blankets or socks or whatever you need to be comfortable. Bring a covered water bottle.
INSTRUCTORS: Karen Allaire, Beth Chier Bright, Mary Pat Hank, Mindy Kloppedal
WHEN: Sat. May 21, 2022 10:00 a.m. – noon
UW Health Research Park
Large Aerobic Classroom
621 Science Drive
Madison, WI 53711